The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Yes, I am! I missed you guys. :slight_smile: @Bulatt

@mathman1201 Congrats on being able to stay away from CC for that long! I doubt I would be able to :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha the first couple of days, I was barely able to restrain myself, but it was pretty easy after a week. @thelittleswimmer

And now, I am feeling the addiction again. I must stop refreshing CC every two seconds. :-B

Maybe this roller coaster didnā€™t end where we hoped it would. Maybe it didnā€™t land us where we deserved to be. But if nothing else, this ride has made us stronger and less vulnerable, and itā€™s time we start working towards dreams bigger than high school.

Dang @stargirlā€Œ . I canā€™t begin to comprehend how totally and 100% relevant that isā€¦ wowā€¦ Iā€™m actually really really impressed.

Yup, Kingda Ka got me stuck all the way up there, and I crashed all the way down. But I will make it up again. :@)

@mathman1201: Kingda Ka?

A 456 foot, 128 mph roller coaster that I rode myself. Itā€™s one of the worldā€™s tallest and fastest. :smiley: @thelittleswimmer

Came to win, to fly, to conquer, to rise :slight_smile:

I think FA played a bigger role in our applications than I thought it would. Regardless, you guys should keep your head up and be thankful we got to experiance the process. Before or after March 10 we are still the same people no matter where we attend highschool.

Iā€™ll be an RA next year if I stayā€¦ I guess thatā€™s something to look forward toā€¦

Did anyone receive snail mail from Andover? I havenā€™t.

omg no way you got in!!???!

Lol, I wish. But Exeter sent a snail mail rejection and I was curious as to if Andover also sent snail mail. @UIButton

aw :frowning: Iā€™m sorry @goldenfygg

@goldenfygg: I havenā€™t received a snail mail package from Andover either, just Exeter.

agghhh someone plz help who is good with graphic design! I coded a thingy thatā€™s due -8 days ago and I donā€™t have sprites aghh

Ah, yes. I have missed seeing 19 notifications.

Lol so much die down after M10

I wish it werenā€™t that way! This is the most exciting time for so many people, either with revisits or looking into schools for another round of apps!