The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

My fellow freshmen have already started freaking out about college apps and I’m just like, “Calm yourselves…” :expressionless:

@skieurope I have been in Model UN for 3 years way before I thought about applying to schools. @thelittleswimmer was already interested in MUN, I was just telling him that MUN is something that can be put on applications. I mean this is a forum for students applying to prep schools? Obviously I agree with you 100% on joining clubs that you’re interested in not for personal benefit for other things. It’s almost like telling someone who is interested in spelling that they can win spelling competitions.

There’s one more school I can apply to…

:o what is it? @UIButton

… Why did I only apply to American schools? The ones in the UK are gorgeous! Does anyone know how rigorous they are?

@Bulatt I lied! Plenty more! Brighton College, SSHS, and all the other amazing ones in the UK

Bromsgrove School <3

OMG mostly all of the UK schools look like castles <3

School starts tomorrow! And yup, two and a half weeks of break.

@mrnephew good luck!! tbh I miss my DPs

I like how the UK boarding schools say “pupils” instead of “students.” :stuck_out_tongue:

@thelittleswimmer @uibutton its the closest we’ll ever get to joining hogwarts :stuck_out_tongue:

My acceptance letter for Hogwarts got lost in the mail. The owl took a wrong turn.

It’d be so cool to go to a UK boarding school. Thanks guys, now I’m fantasizing about being in the UK :’-)

Nothing is impossible :wink: Start those applications!

I went to BS in UK for 7 years - http://www.christs-hospital.org.uk

Check out THOSE uniforms, lol The boys’ uniforms haven’t changed in 350 years

OMG :open_mouth: @BritMom‌

Are the academics really good?

I have to ask. Would it be cliche or spammish (lol) if I create a “Reapplicants for 2016-2017 school year” thread, where those who are reapplying can discuss “strategies” or “what they’re going to change or do different this time”, etc., or would it be better to just remain on this thread?

@thelittleswimmer‌ i was thinking about doing the same thing! but 15-16 might work better :wink: You can if you want :slight_smile: