The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Congratulations! Sorry if this is too personal but which school was it? Good luck! @thatwritingdream‌

Chicken bowl, brown rice, black beans, fajita mix, medium salsa, corn, sour cream, cheese.

@swimmingman5‌ Thank you!! It’s Emma Willard. :slight_smile: I still haven’t heard back though, and that’s kind of worrying me.

Your dinner? @skieurope

@GryffinHunter My usual Chipotle order.

Bowl: Pinto bens, chicken, white rice, sour cream, corn, cheese, lettuce haha. Unhealthy but oh well.

Congrats on EWS! I know a lot of people who have been there if you have any questions :slight_smile:

Yay I have my new SSAT scores…

…and you did AMAZING on the SSAT! :smiley:

@UIButton

@thelittleswimmer thanks… and horribly with $$ for NMH :frowning: I am definitely reapplying…

I feel like I should list less interests on my application next year…

Oh, my God.

I looked at this one school and realized it’s completely everything I want in a school next year. I didn’t even apply to it. But I really want to go there. Want? That’s an understatement. I need to attend. D:
I never had this kind of feeling with any of the schools I applied to… I didn’t prepare properly. Ugh.
I sent them an email. Maybe they’ll let me apply late?

Which school is it?

Let us know how it goes!!!

Wow, congrats on Emma Willard! @thatwritingdream Are you going to attend?

You must feel super happy right now. :slight_smile: Congrats!

Yess Ashley finished in 5th. My avatar indeed gave her good luck! Now, if she just didn’t bomb so bad on Wednesday, she could have medaled… #-o :-?

I have to decide what to change my avatar to… Should I go back to Phelps? Hmmm…

@LondonLady‌ Westminster. It’s absolutely everything I want in a school. :o

@02gloves‌ Of course xD

@mathman1201‌ Thank you!! I am super happy, but now I have a decision to make b/w Madeira and EW. Probably going to go visit the campuses to make my decision. :slight_smile: (How did your mile run go, by the way?)

Good luck on your decision! @thatwritingdream

Oh, it was postpomed because it rained. :D/
I’m running it next week.

Track starts next week! I’m so excited.

@thatwritingdream‌ Wow, big decisions coming up!!! Good luck!

This thread is oddly quiet… It’s weird to have no notifications when I’m used to seeing like 300 whenever I log on. :stuck_out_tongue: