The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

On the other hand, a couple of us met through this adventure and reaching out on M11 after learning we would go to the next step together (as parents or students) and are dear friends now in real life. After all, we are all real people behind the keyboard.

So, how are we? How’s BS?

@AMS0203 [color=red]F[color=orange]A[color=yellow]B[color=green]U[color=light blue]L[color=purple]O[color=red]U[color=orange]S

Today I found out that a friend of mine is @calrenoma’s daughter! I also know @Momto4kids and @MDMomofTwo’s kids, as well as @grotonguy.

Crazy how small the world becomes, huh?

@stargirl3 same here!!! I love it!!!

I found out that a friend of mine is @Jec7777 !!! Small world

@AMS0203 ewww what we aren’t friends

@Jec7777 ewww what, prep?

freaking lowers smh @AMS0203

@Jec7777 I’m bascially a prep without pass/fail

Wow, this is actually so cool. If I could use all caps, I so would.

@02gloves use the all caps in spirit

Hello friends, since yall have been on this journey with me for about 10 months I would just like to say that I’m reapplying to boarding school; it took me a long time to decide whether or not I should, but I finally came to the conclusion that something I so badly want shouldn’t so easily be given up on. Anyways. Thanks guys.

@02gloves yay!!! if you have any questions or need anything feel free to pm me, I’m so happy you’ve made that decision- I’m sure that all of us are happy for you :slight_smile:

@02gloves Just know that even if it doesn’t work out the way you hoped, the application process will have made you stronger.

Though it may be surprising to some, I do not regret the outcome of my March 10th. Facing rejection was a greatly humbling experience and allowed me to clarify my goals for high school and beyond. I remember on the afternoon of March 10, I spoke with my English teacher after finding out that I was rejected from DA. Though I was devastated, she told me that “Everything happens for a reason.” While It may have sounded cliche at the time, looking back at the person I was before M10, I honestly was not ready for boarding school. By gaining the experience of overcoming rejection, and transitioning to high school, I cannot be more excited for the 15-16 prep school admission cycle! For anyone who is still recovering from their M10 or anyone who finds this post in subsequent years, remember that “everything happens for a reason” and that if you are committed to a destination, it doesn’t matter if you take the scenic route. Best of wishes!

Beautifully said.

Thank you, friends! @AMS0203 and @stargirl3 I hope everything is going well with yall at your schools!

@02gloves it’s going well, but just got the dreaded midterms. Yikes…

@AMS0203 Hope your finals went well!