The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I’ve only told three people I’m applying to BS, and it’s such a relief to be able to talk to people who have the same stresses and know what it’s like to do apps.

@02gloves‌ yes! Thank you gosh where I live, when I tell people I’m applying to boarding school they think I’m crazy! But on here its so normal lol

Whats CC

College Confidential

Oh right. New on CC.

:slight_smile: It’s ok I was confused in the beginning too :wink:

Starting out on a new forum is pretty difficult.

So where is everyone applying? :smiley:

I am applying to Hkiss, Deerfield, Choate, Andover, Middlesex, and Groton

Loomis, Taft, and St. Andrew’s.
Is anyone applying to St. Andrew’s for 10th grade?

For me its Choate, Deerfield, Hill, Lawrenceville, and Middlesex so @bschoolsearcher‌ we have 3 schools in common :slight_smile: Ugh these 10 weeks before march 10 are gonna be torture %-(

It makes me happy to think what life will be like if I get in but then I think about how depressed I will be if I don’t lol.

ikr I think it’s just better not to think about it :-S

Yeah, but I’m in the stage now where I’m almost done with apps, and so I’ve been going on school websites envisioning myself at these places so I’m starting to get impatient lol

The worst part is the not knowing. Even if I don’t get in, at least I’ll know. But now we have no clue…

I know, right? It’s like they enjoy torturing us.

No person not applying to BS will ever understand how thankful I am to have CC and people on here who have helped me so much!

So how did you guys pick the schools youre applying to? [-O<

Oh wrong emoji haha :-?

I’m applying to Exeter. I really wanted to apply to Deerfield but my mom wouldn’t let me???