The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

I prefer touching the bottom of pool and pushing myself forward.
Then I think I totally wouldn’t be able to get out of a sinking cruise ship if there weren’t enough life boats.

Ah, yes. The days before M10. Talking about how to fit potatoes into a cannon. That’s when you know it’s been far too long.

^#100th post goals

@swimmingman5: Yes, but you can always cut your pull-out short to reach the surface. :slight_smile:

swimmingwars

ohitisON

I prefer fly over breast.

@gryffinhunter im betting it would still take a bunch of potato skins. about 8 potato skins fills up a 16 oz bowl, so it’d depend on how big the cannon was…

I HATE THE PULLOUT IN BREASTSROKE. IT SERIOUSLY TICKS ME OFF.

@mathman1201‌ National Latin Exam is on M10!! (BUT, I’ll probably end up doing it anyway.)

My 200th was about potatoes.

Yayyy!!!

Is a pull out when you pull out of the water?

@thelittleswimmer‌ but do you suffer the chances of choking on water after your pullout in backstroke? I don’t think so.

backstrokeisthebeststroke

swimmingwars

I love how there are convos about potatoes, strokes, posts, and other nonsense going at the same time.

It seems like a lot of swimmers applied to schools this year.

Since UI said it was industrial size I’d say big enough to comfortably fit the standard bowling ball

@mathman1201 HOW CAN ANYTHING BE BETTER THAN FLY. FLY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. EVERYTIME I HAVE TO SWIM FLY MY HEART DIES A LITTLE, AND 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE ARE TAKEN OFF. #swimmingwars #butterflyistheliteralworst

Valete, amici. Time to get some sleep!

@boardingbound14 yeehessssss yeessss yess yessss :slight_smile:

SO MANY SWIMMERS.

@GryffinHunter‌, yeah they even have a thread for all of the swimmers