The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

About the parents? Yeah they seem pretty nice, but real

@02gloves I can teach you!

Oh, that’s my Plan B when I’m dead. It’s my last resort plan, which is usually what happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

i will admit, doing breaststroke can be awkward, you sometimes have to flail your limbs around in positions unnatural for humans. to swim it for anything longer than a 100 can be awful and muscle hurting. BUT NOTHING IS WORSE THAN BUTTERFLY. IT KILLS ME. @mathman1201‌ #swimmingwars #ivegot99problemsandbutterflyishalfofthem

@boardingbound14 Yeah, I love that parents who aren’t even going through applications are helping us. I’m so grateful to them.

THEN MAYBE YOU AREN’T TAILORED TO BE A BUTTERFLY. MAYBE YOU’RE A MOTH. @NAPPER

I love #!

How do i get the trollface?

@UIButton‌ YES I want to be trilingual SO badly.

I want to speak as many languages as possible.

I wonder what skieurope’s reaction will be when he comes on the thread. Hmmmmmmmmm…

I either want to take French or Russian at BS.

i laughed irl when i saw my potato comment was rated as useful. you guys rock. @boardingbound14‌

@02gloves I will send you Italian PM’s only then!!! This will be fun!

@thelittleswimmer‌ at least if you choke on water in backstroke you can breath when you get to the surface.

unlimitedbreaths

backstroker

swimmingwars :stuckouttongue:

If only we could see his facial expression.

Everyone on here is my CC friend.

Pastry puffs… pastry puffs… pastry puffs… They are the bane and blessings of my existense.

I take French now, and I’m slowly learning Japanese

I can’t wait to see all your decisions and see if I go to school with any of you.