The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

@02gloves with goofy nerds like us who talk to each other about potato cannons and swimming wars

YOUR LIPS ARE MOVINGG

i feel like its already m9. like for some reason everyone’s here partying and freaking out. :smiley:

Whims just got on. I bet she is reading this thread and wondering what happened?

@Napper‌ when I read potato cannons I immediately thought you meant shipping potatoes together I’m crying it’s time to sleep

I can’t believe this thread is still going lol

What about our absentee veterans like stargirl and Historygeek and thelittleswimmer?

Hahaa this is becoming the new viral internet hit. And I’m the proud owner of it. :smiley:

My posts have gone from capitalized letters and punctuation marks to lowercase letters and no punctuation marks

I think they’re being normal people and just sleeping. @GryffinHunter

haha lol proud owner of word association though, which I think got 1.2k replies so… :smiley:

@GryffinHunter‌ of course, of course! Where has historygeek been anyways?

Idek. She’s checked out recently right?

Hmmmm…IDK either…

I’m the proud owner of the swimming thread, which got like 5 replies. Go me lol. :stuckouttongue:

@02gloves I SHIP SWEET POTATO WITH SPUD, MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL. RATED M FOR MILD COOKING THEMES, SUCH AS POTATO PEELING AND MASHING

I heard that stargirl pledged not to use CC until after march 10.

I’m getting kind of exhausted. And don’t forget it’s DST tomorrow. And I want to have at least an hour of exercise before I sleep. Ugh. Boo you puff pastries.

I own the BED thread. It rhymes so I win.

@GryffinHunter‌ that wasn’t a euphemism for something, was it?

Premieres on Food Network at 7/8 central (on a completely unrelated note, what does central mean?)