The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

imagine the surprise on the morning crowd’s faces when they see how many replies there are on this thread :open_mouth:

Yeah. I’ve posted so much.

same here, probably half my posts so far were in this thread tonight… also heres a chicken emoji ~:>

I’ll be a member soon.

Why did you choose that profile pic?

it’s from a fanart of the legend of korra, which is a spinoff series to ATLA. I really liked the art style, and I had already cropped it to an icon size for another social media account, and I really didn’t want to have the default icon anymore.

I know my Legend of Korea and ATLA. I’ve seen every episode in ATLA at least 3 times.

I leave my laptop in peace for a few hours and when I come back online on CC to find 468 unread posts on this thread!this thread is on fire!

Ugh I had such a tough time getting awake today. That was painful. :frowning:

I was so sure that we were going to get to 2000 by this morning :disappointed:

Haha we definitely will verryy soon.

Despite numerous suggestions to the contrary, it appears that a group of applicants decided not to stay of CC until M10 and decided to spend all night posting in this thread. I am closing while I review and will reopen when complete.

Hee hee

Yup.

Reopening thread. I suggest you all review Terms of Service:
https://auth.collegeconfidential.com/module.php/hobsonspolicies/policy.php?policy=tos

Some violations that I had to clean up:

• As much as I love writing and reading Italian, all posts must be in English
• Discussion if illegal activities is prohibited
• Discussion of moderator actions is prohibited
• Do not use prohibited words. If it displays as asterisks, it’s prohibited and you need to edit.

While not a TOS violation, writing in all caps is just rude. Don’t do it.

Please play by the rules. Carry on.

Here is a countdown till 12:00 am M10. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150310T00&p0=188&msg=Boarding+School+Decisions&csz=1&swk=1

I still remember the days when results were 50 days away… Time flies when you’re stressing out!

I really don’t know, Monday is probably going to be the longest day of my entire life.

Has anyone else tried going to the homepage of St. Paul’s …I am not able to open their website…

Yeah, I found it hard too.

Less than two days before my first decision comes out! :-SS