The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

Lol, Newark. I have a lot of interesting experiences at that airport.

After I asked my coach for a rec he started to get really excited about BS and now he wants me to come to practice immediately the day after to tell him the news. :slight_smile:

A sample includes my mom almost crashing head on to this car, almost running over this crazy man who was running in the streets right in front of the airport, me almost throwing up after eating a horrible lasagna there, and getting pampered with Unaccompanied Minor service,

Just mentioning Newark brings a lot of memories. :slight_smile:

Y’all are gonna be at school tomorrow and I’m gonna be at home. Who am I going to freak out with???

@mathman1201 at least people there know what the schools are, no one in my area has a clue

Aw, thanks! @02gloves And nope, BS is now all my lunch table talks about. Many people give me glances whenever they talk about it. It’s a lot of pressure.

I’m rooting for you too! :smiley:

@thelittleswimmer‌ Oh boy. Good luck!!

@02gloves‌ I’m also home tomorrow because of march break lol.

@Napper‌ Same here! I mention boarding school and they’ll think it’s military boarding school. Movies give it a bad rep, I think.

i was also worried about how i would look if i didnt get in but i told everyone i was applying, i worried it would look like i thought too highly of myself…

You can freak out with the parents. :wink: Jk, but I laugh at the thought of that. Imagine someone like 7Dad or ChoatieMom coming on this thread and chatting with you. @02gloves

It’s a taboo topic at my lunch table. My best friend doesn’t want me to leave.

@02gloves: I’ll be at home tomorrow! (NLE :D).

@mathman1201‌ Funny thought, but they’d be good supporters, wouldn’t they?

You’re taking the NLE tomorrow?! When you kept talking about the NLE with me, I thought it was like a month away. Well, GOOD LUCK!! @thelittleswimmer

@02gloves‌ yeah, plus the movies like dead poets society where (SPOILERS) the kid dies at the end.

Also, i’ll be checking in all day tomorrow, so you can freak out with me!! :wink:

@thelittleswimmer‌ You have it tomorrow? Good luck!! I’m sure you’ll do great. I have it Tuesday.

Yes, they will!

I haven’t heard anyone refer to March 10th as “Tuesday” ever on CC. Lol. @02gloves

@Napper‌ Oh, good!! I love that movie so much. Yay!! Y’all are the best supporters.

I would love if SevenDad or Choatiemom came and chatted with us.