The M10 Freak Out Thread Applicants 2015

March 10th is so soon, guys. Wishing all of you luck.

Did we just reach the limit?

does anyone know if there should be packages mailed on M10 or if it’s purely by mail because my mom can “track(?)” packages being received and it doesn’t show any? :-SS

What is going on with this thread? Only some posts are showing up, yet im getting replies in my notifications

Haha, watched coralline when I was in grade 5 and had nightmares for months

Guys!!!I got accepted at Milton!!! :smiley:

L’Ville distributed an email indicating that decisions would be visible on their portal. (They say nothing about a snail mail letter; only the portal.)
“On March 10 at 9:00 AM EST, ___'s admission decision will be available on the Lawrenceville Application Portal.”

You guys. I’m honestly freaking out so much right now.

I haven’t received anything from Deerfield. Did any of you receive an email regarding how to access decisions?

Oh, this thread works now!

I posted the same thing three times, so I’ll just use this post to wish all of you good luck tomorrow. :slight_smile:

@awesomev‌ Congrats!!!

Apparently some posters here did not behave last night despite my request.

@awesomev Congrats! Was there a package coming from Fedex? How did you find out?

Will we all post our decisions on here? Because I’m cool with that :slight_smile:

No, both of the simple stats and detailed stats threads will open tomorrow. But of course, you can share your acceptances here! @boardingprep1213

How did you find out you were accepted at Milton? @awesomev

@mathman1201 thanks! Oh gosh im so excited!!!

I am, too! :smiley:

For the 2000 post I will give another pep talk.
Most of us have one more day left. You can make it. Some of us will get rejected. The world will not end, and frankly it is the prep schools loss. I have never met you in person but I know you are smart and funny and kind and that you deserve to get in. Isn’t that what matters. That you tried your hardest and learnt from this experience.