The most overasked question :(

<p>Hi everyone, I’m deciding whether I should go to UCLA, UCB, or UCSD(I know some1 wants to slap me for this old question thats been asked so many times)However before you do that :smiley: lemme put down my major -.-.</p>

<p>UCLA: Communication-I hear it’s ranked 1 in the Nation :smiley:
UCB: Pre-Business-Ranked 3 :D(going by Haas)
UCSD: Communication-Ranked 2 :)</p>

<p>Ok well I’m leaning mostly on UCLA and UCB than UCSD. But I can’t decide :(. I want to do marketing in the future and maybe work for an advertisement firm :D, but all 3 schools look so good D: that I can’t decide T.T. I’ve been debating so much :frowning: and listed the pros and cons</p>

<p>UCB
Pro:
It’s Cal,cmon the best UC arguably, and its the best school for business(public school wise)
It’s in the bay area :D?
Con:
Too close to home D: as in 30 mins -.-
Hard to do well in UCB D:</p>

<p>UCLA
Pro:
It’s in LA, T.T, related to advertising and marketing (major wise) :smiley:
It’s far from home :smiley:
Con:
UCB is a better school I guess?
I don’t really care too much about the campus</p>

<p>UCSD
Pro:
Easiest of the 3 to do well in.
Far from home
Con:
Well, I don’t know any Con really <.<. Socially dead? i dont know</p>

<p>They are all good schools. Go visit each. Let your heart decide which calls out to you. Hard to go wrong, so make it about fit for you personally.</p>

<p>didn’t you ask the same question not such a long time ago already? I thought you were going to Cal …</p>

<p>Actually before I asked between UCSD and UCB, but I got in recently with appeal for UCLA so now thats added in and I cant decide T.T</p>

<p>No offense Shib, as I don’t want to discredit your success, but how are you getting so lucky? Do you have a crazy hook/life tragedy? I mean, if I remember correctly, your stats were below the averages, and almost no one gets in on appeal.</p>

<p>haha connections :P. (jking) Iono, I have different interests i suppose :O?</p>

<p>hehe Shiby you should spread some of that luck for me :).</p>

<p>wow. that’s great though! I would go to Cal if I were you. If they accepted you, it means you can succeed at Berkeley, LA or SD. Just go to any of those schools that fits you best. Good luck and have fun!</p>

<p>Go to the school where you see yourself being happiest there for 4 years.</p>

<p>Thing is, I’d prob be equally happy for all 3 -.-. I wasn’t expecting to get in ANY of the 3 -.-… I think I’ll probably be much more independent if I went to UCLA or SD, since it’s far from home. but UCB is a chance that isn’t easy to come by(NOT THAT the others r easy…UCLA definitely isnt easy to get in -.-)</p>

<p>This is such a difficult choice D:. I guess i have to sleep with it :(</p>

<p>Well I’m flying down to UCLA tmr and going to have a 1 on 1 tour :smiley: this weekend :). Hopefully I can finally narrow down my choice by then :P</p>