The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

Ok my application status just changed from under consideration to decision available at *** time. It’s getting even more real

I think I’m going to explode

Luckily, time zones work out for me so that I’ll know all of the decisions by the time I get up… not sure if that’s a good or bad thing :-S

The anxiety is hitting me really hard, and I have no friends to talk to since this is still a secret

@MaxLMZ same :(( I haven’t told anyone upfront yet, but I had that awkward moment when one of my teachers asked me when decisions come out in front of a lot of my friends 8-| (it was all good in the end)

2 days people! We can get through this!!

@Golfgr8 @CaliMex LOVE the poetry!

@MaxLMZ Not source page this time. Just go to the portal, click the search icon and type in decisions, it will tell you the info.

Who got school cancelled today?

Don’t y’all have homework to do or something? :smiley:

@skieurope I did an all nighter yesterday! No homework + no school because of the snow - shoveling the snow = free time to think about my decisions!

There IS no snow to shovel down here in Florida…therefore, school was unfortunately not canceled. You lucky, cold, northerners. (is that even a word?)

How do you people even survive up there? I’m freezing in 52 degree weather.

No school! The storm was pretty bad near me!

@randomfloridian, you get used to the cold, and hot cocoa always helps :wink:

I think a bird got stuck in the dryer vent because of how cold it is.

No school here - even dd’s college cancelled for yesterday and today. Be good kids and shovel for your parents!

meanwhile in the west coast…

@MaxLMZ West coast doesn’t get snowstorms :slight_smile:

@bsmom2004 Its hard but the bottom line is it foist matter what you love. Your daughter might be a rockstar at her safety school and that may lead to all sorts of chances for her. She will thrive where she is happy. And her happiness will make you happy.