The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

@willmo Broadcast it on PA :stuck_out_tongue:

Yesterday when I was coming home from school, I saw a FedEx car outside our house; I thought: ā€œEarly decision?ā€ā€¦ turns out it was a package for the neighbors. :frowning:

Good luck everyone!

I recall an interview where I told the AO the most difficult thing to adjust to at the school would be there weather. Reading your posts about snow storms, and Iā€™m freezing in 60 degrees :slight_smile:

@brassarrow, I relate! I saw a UPS truck today and when it drove past my house I was so tempted to just start running after it and ask the delivery man if he had any packages for me.

I canā€™t believe that in 24 hours I will know about at least one school

In 27 hours I will know about all of them

I am so nervous now. As an international student, it is 10 March in 3 hoursā€¦ I just have to wait until the evening of tomorrow to see my decisions!

I didnā€™t get anything from Kent.

@Bantisse same! i think weā€™re in the same time zone as well woo!! rooting for you :slight_smile:

IM not getting anything from fedex or upsā€¦ :frowning:

I feel like calling FedEx (or UPS or USPS) and demanding to know if thereā€™s a package for me.

On the Hkiss Facebook account thereā€™s a pic of the admission director signing acceptance letters!

I hope oneā€™s for me!

iā€™m not bothered to set up a whole USPS/FedEx account just for this, and iā€™m just going to wait for whatever comes! hope m10 treats all us applicants well <3

Hey guys! Does anyone know when Kent releases its decisions?

@willmo I donā€™t knowā€¦ Iā€™m waiting to see if I even get in first

FYI we got one package via fed ex last yearā€¦and we did not get a notification! It just showed up in the afternoon.

Why so many people are waiting for mail/FedEx/UPS? Most (if not all) of the schools we applied asked us to check online portal on 3/10, didnā€™t mention about mail at allā€¦

Well, lots of people want to know their results and canā€™t wait!