The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

@FunintheSun1211 my mom texted me that picture of the DOA and I screamed… the stack seems so small!

Ikr!! I hope one is to me!

@FunintheSun1211 same, I loved Hotchkiss… my mom said that she saw in the comments under the post that they had to retake that picture before they posted it, because you could see the name of the applicant… scary

Can’t even believe that I’ll hear from 5/6 schools within 24 hours (SPS is so late in the day, ugh). It’s like every Christmas Eve of my life-except Christmas Day doesn’t usually bring life changing or crushingly disappointing news.

On my way to my second scholarship weekend. Fin aid wasn’t super great at McCallie so I’m probably gonna have to get a summer job… Lots of hope for Baylor!

That’s awesome @emro12. When I saw it in zoomed in to see who’s letter that was =))

I just saw Deerfield’s post about assembling the acceptance packages! I can’t wait until tomorrow!

I’m surprised that some schools haven’t sent our the packages

Did anyone get anything from Suffield already?
Though the official day is M10, they are supposed to send it this late evening.

@MaxLMZ, me too. I would imagine they could save a lot of money by not overnighting them.

Maybe they don’t want to risk them arriving too soon. :-/

Or else they took the pic some other day then waited until today to post it :-/. Who knows

I wonder if the snowstorm on the east coast will delay the packages.

It better not! I still don’t have power, and there was no school today though, so it’s been pretty bad and it may…

Do people usually get their acceptance mail by 3.9?

Someone just posted on another thread they received their Kent acceptance! And so it begins!

How is the thread called?

I keep refreshing my email and the application portal for Kent, but still have nothing there. ARGH!!! The suspense is killing me.

Also, just have to say that I am REALLY sad now that Bard Academy couldn’t offer us enough FA. They just sent a package with a tiny stuffed llama - their mascot. It is SO cute!

Awwww congrat on getting in Bard!

I just emailed an AO at one of the schools I’m applying to that are supposed to release the decision today. He replied, “you’ll receive a message soon!”. Not sure if I should read into this