The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

I’m so anxious for tomorrow! I probably won’t be able to sleep, best of luck to everyone! :smiley:

You too! Good luck everyone. The wait is finally over!!

@FunintheSun1211 and @snapchat, I plan on doing the same, my decision from Peddie is supposed to come out around midnight, and I plan to stay up for that, and then sleep immediately afterward so I can be ready when Exeter’s decision comes out.

I just have no idea what I’m going to do to pass the time.

Best wishes to everyone! :bz

@keytosuccess I applied to Peddie too! I wasn’t aware that the decision would be coming out at midnight, this is so nerve-wracking!

@keystosuccess Good luck getting into Peddie and Exeter. Try watching some movies, that’s what I do when I’m bored.

@IWant2Board, according to the notifications thread, it said that they would send out emails at midnight. I hope that that is true as I don’t want to stay up until midnight if I don’t have a decision arriving then.

It seems as though people are freaking out at a rate past the speed of light… Anyone else going to pull an all-nighter (or for me, passing out at 10:30 pm at the latest)?

Midnight EST or PST? Because I only have to stay up till 9:00 for NMH.

oh yea, deerfield mentioned6:30-8 on their ‘your application is complete’ email, sorry that completely slipped my mind!

Anyone else taking the SAT tomorrow?

@TPAJ03 here! I’m switching between reviewing, checking my email inbox and cc rn…

Kent is released!

It’s officially M10 for me!

@brassarow denied! wbu?

IT IS MARCH 10 GUYS WOOHOOOOO

Taft denied…

Why isn’t NMH working. It’s 12:01 come on!!!

55 minuets left in the midwest. None of the schools im applying to drop at midnight, so goodnight. Groton comes out in 8 hours.

I got into Kent! :slight_smile: