The Official 2018 Freakout Thread

My son was waitlisted at Exeter, Andover, Groton, and Milton. Happily, accepted into Roxbury Latin, BB&N, and BU Academy. Good luck to everyone waiting on wait lists. So happy to have the decisions. Reading your freakouts and results and reactions has been a support!

Congrats to all the kids who got into a school they wanted.
And, for any of you who didn’t, just know that the fact that you even wanted to go to a prep school and went through this nerve wracking process is proof that you’re pretty darn amazing. Most kids don’t have that desire for knowledge and ambition to be better and do better.

All of you are going to make this world a lot better one day!

Xoxo,
A mushy momma who is so proud of the next generation

@DahliaMom congrats!!

All mushy right there with you.

@zoomazoom Not a word from Exeter either. Really odd.

@MAandMEmom I am checking my spam since like 9 ish, and nothing until now.

@MedeirosJP I heard from Exeter at about 8:05, but I also live fairly close to it. I’d heard that they usually sent their emails at about 6:30 am; maybe there’s just some delay in general from Exeter this year? Best of luck!

@Ravenclaw3 Thank you! Just a little bit worried since everyone I know already got their decisions.

@buuzn03 Thanks. Was checking the mail for more packages :slight_smile: so I’ll wait for a few days for the Govs one.

@MedeirosJP I also haven’t gotten mine.

@asanchez02 Nothing till now either.

No packages here either! I can’t wait for them though!

@momof3nyc will do!

@FunintheSun1211 I got my Exeter package this morning around 10…I don’t even know how it got here this early, they must have shipped them yesterday

Did anyone get their Deerfield package delivered yet?

I got in too I’m so excited, I applied as a junior so I might see your son around campus next year!:slight_smile:

Did any of the packages come? Or do they get delivered Monday?

None of mine are here, but @fencer557 got an Exeter package

Thanks!@@ Tournament this weekend :>

Has anyone heard from St. Andrew’s in Delaware?