The Official "I Got In!" Thread

<p>that happened to me and i found out that calling in is the only way. they were super nice when i called and admitted i had forgotten all of my info!</p>

<p>i'm in! i got postponed like a month ago</p>

<p>ssharat1029, what are your stats?</p>

<p>Sat 2020
Gpa 3.8
Good Ecs</p>

<p>Accepted</p>

<p>2160
athlete</p>

<p>accepted about 4 weeks after I applied</p>

<p>In some ways, I'm a little surprised I got in when looking at other people's credentials... I applied way back in September or so and got a response saying I was postponed in October (that's when I received my acceptance from University of Minnesota, Minneapolis/St. paul to the Institute of Technology section). Finally, I received my Madison acceptance just a few days ago.</p>

<p>ACT: 26
GPA: 3.7
Classes: Very Rigorous; have taken every AP class available at school and Senior year consists almost solely of college and AP classes.</p>

<p>It seems there are people with higher credentials than this being rejected (No, I'm not any sort of minority). I'm surprised. However, other than academics, I have won game programing contests, run an online business, and am active in theater, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.</p>

<p>By the way, I will most likely not be going to Madison, but I'm still debating between Madison and Minnesota.</p>

<p>i got accepted back in January without postponement.. </p>

<p>3.8 unweighted
lots of ecs
wisconsin male</p>

<p>I got accepted back in feb...</p>

<p>applied in mid jan. teachers forgot to write recommendations
got acceptance late feb. most likely attending</p>

<p>29 ACT
OOS minn
3.8/4.33 gpa uw rank like 90ish/650
lots of ecs
lots of ap classes