The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

No notifications

People were discussing it a bit further up in the thread

yeah but I didn’t see anyone who actually got the notifications for them, I think maybe the tracking is disabled

Did someone not get the fedex?

if you were able to login

I had it but it disappeared

just remember to focus on things in your control, like test grades and homework. rejections/acceptances are out of your control! also youtube “study with me’s” get me really motivated, just play a video while you are working and it sort of inspires you? also if you just get everything done you can chill when acceptance letters roll in.

3 Likes

the fedex site is down

Just wanted to wish the best of lucks to all applicants. We have a little more than a day and we’ll know!

6 Likes

Lolol poor fedex.

1 Like

someone got it from the Exeter Admissions team so i think the masters are glitches

2 Likes

Welp at least now I know I’m not getting in. Tbh, it doesn’t really hurt that much because I sorta knew I wasn’t gonna get in.

what do you mean by this?

they had the master tracking number but then it changed to an actual tracking number and the sending was Phillips Exeter Admissions Team

oh. well that’s disappointing

I got the same message! What does it mean? Is everyone getting this message because I’m seeing lots of people saying they got this.

who got it/ how do you know?

it will notify you if u have a package btw

Idk - i dont have any of the tracking apps

2k already!!

1 Like