The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Thanks for the kind words. Good luck to all!

These whole Pending Master Tracking on Fedex is making me exhausted and hopeful. Sounds like everyone that set up their accounts got it. Not sure how we came to the idea that is from Exeter but I will take it and go to bed with hope.

1 Like

I used my cell phone number and activated the account with a text message code.

i was talking with someone who said they received it as (master)/pending/pending then it disappeared for a while then showed up again

almost m9 here ahhhhhh

1 Like

Anyone here applied to Tabor?? They come out on M9

1 Like

I actually don’t think I’ll get into any of the schools I applied to. I made too many errors in my application…

Nonono you can NOT say that!! You HAVE to have confidence in yourself! You honestly got this and I believe in you so you have to believe in yourself too!!!

no wayyyyyyy I absolutely agree with @fiafort, your application was probably amazing!! I am sure that you will get innnn!! you got this!!

1 Like

meee

same, I actually made a typo as part of my gateway P1! And for one of my essays I mentioned how much I like spelling bees which certainly seems contradictory

1 Like

i’m just scared i didn’t get in because of my ssat score lol

congratulations

GUYYYSYSSS, I just got accepted to THACCHHHHEEEEERRRRRRRR!!! (I got a package) and for all those who didn’t get a package yet, it doesn’t mean you’ll get rejected. I live in Cali so I got it earlier. Anyways, I’m so happy and I wanted to share it here cuz ik y’all r really supportive.

18 Likes

OMGG CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAYYY GOOD JOBB!! :DDD
this is a sentence cc

1 Like

OMG OMG CONGRATULATIONS! :smiley:
That’s a REALLY hard school to get into! I’m REALLY excited for you and I’m so glad you got in! You really deserve it!!

Edit: I said a lot of “really”.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!

1 Like

YESSS CONGRATULATIONS AYAYAYAYYAYA IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUUU!!!
this is sentence lol

1 Like

yaaayyy!

YAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!

please cc