things i learned today pt2:

1. dont scream bloody murder when delivery is here
  2. march 9th is stressful too
  3. dont let anyone order anything in march
  4. dont freak out
  5. im not gona get accepted anywhere lol
  6. jin’s too handsome
8 Likes

I believe they use their USPS trays, but may ship using other carriers, similar to what’s on the Exeter Instagram video

When are Choate and SPS sending packages? I’ve been panicking for the last hour thinking that I wouldn’t get into a single school (which would probably happen).

1 Like

So disappointed that the (master/pending/pending) notification on FEDEX does NOT mean anything.

4 Likes

i knowwwww

Best of luck to everybody! M10 is just around the corner! Who knows, maybe you guys will be surprised on M10 (hopefully pleasantly surprised lol).

4 Likes

You are correct. Ditto with rejection letters.

1 Like

very big scared panic dies

trust me open them BEFORE school or else it will just be on your mind all day, plus if you do get some bad news (you won’t) then you’ll be distracted during the school day.

3 Likes

Andover is sending out the packages!

2 Likes

Also I am so sorry but i just remember to all the boys i loved before is almost 2 hours ,is 10:45 as the ending time ok with you guys ? You can leave anytime u want btw

Lucky! I’m sure I got rejected not even a notification in sight.

Same :’( But you probably didn’t get rejected from every school. Have faith.

Exeter isnt the end of the world also its unreliable for determining an acceptance letter.

2 Likes

Hey, don’t say that! As many of us have already mentioned multiple times, notifications are uncertain, even if you do receive them. Please don’t lose hope just because you haven’t received a notification. Many parents on here can confirm that their children have gotten packages from schools and never received a notification in advance. Wishing you the best!

I saw one thing on here saying that the boxes they send them in mean they’ll end up with different providers. Could that be a reason few people got the real notification?

lmao we were talking abt exeter and my dad was like they’re going to send an email saying u got accepted and then another email ten minutes later saying nvm u didn’t
bc of the late application emails thing

That actually happened to quite a few colleges. Sending out acceptance letters only to rescind later. Everyone must have felt awful.

2 Likes

haha jin???

It’s evening where I am, who all is going to be on the 2021 Prep School Decisions Thread [DECISIONS ONLY] tommorow! Please go on it, I would like for us all to share results.

1 Like