The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

I haven’t gotten a link yet.

Yeah I’m the epic_apple user lol

Hi, The movie is going to be on netflix party, ill send the link to all platforms !

3 Likes

ahh i knew it

feel free to join the movie stream!! it might take ur mind off things. we’re rooting hard for u! u deserve 4 acceptances :wink:

i haven’t gotten a kent portal…

same

https://www.tele.pe/netflix/a340e086513326f7?s=s187
Please do not join until 9 :slight_smile:

How is Kent letting people know the status of the decision if nothing has been received as of now?

mail

packages, but they dont mean everything.

For everyone waiting on Tabor, I’m not certain of what they’re doing since I never applied but from what I can gather it’s through email. So I would recommend instead of refreshing your screen every two seconds just set up the Gmail app and have notifications on your phone.

Also, I was just rereading one of my strongest essays in my opinion and found the absolute longest run-on sentence. I can’t believe I never caught it, hopefully it still sounds ok haha.

Anyways off to go study for my huge test tomorrow. My science teacher decided to surprise me with a test on m10. So nice of her :))

3 Likes

I work at a private day school and there is a student that applied to 19 schools.

1 Like

Also wanted to wish everyone good luck in case I don’t check cc before tomorrow!

And I only applied to Exeter
lol

1 Like

https://www.tele.pe/netflix/a340e086513326f7?s=s187

You can start joining now !

1 Like

aw my school chromebook blocks teleparty :cry:

1 Like

sorry… i cant join. I dont have a computer :sob::sob:

1 Like

Well my best advice for taking away stress about waiting for tomorrow is to get brutally sick before so that your on a ton of medicine that causes you to sleep lol thank you strep and mono. However I just woke up from a nap and I was accepted to Miss Porters!!!

9 Likes

We’re in the same boat but I haven’t gotten any notifications so I prob got rejected

Congratulations!!! :smiley:

1 Like