The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Thank you!! I actually got an early acceptance to Westover so I won’t need a Plan B, but I’ve read it for a reminder on what the plan is after a waitlist.

2 Likes

Ah, that can be rough… have you guys done any distraction games yet? Like the ‘whats ur favorite show/music/thing about a school’?

oh I’m so happy for you!!! What’s your top choice?

I think a few people have? Well, I haven’t. Haha

Hello Everyone,
I’m having trouble login St.Paul’s decision portal, is there anyone facing same problem?

Thank you!! My first choice is Putney. Also at this point I’ll be happy to get accepted to any of my schools because I love them all a lot!!

1 Like

It works fine for me.

Thanks

Just got waitlisted from Taft. :confused: I mean ig my interview was horrible

Best of luck to u!

Oh my mom just told me I got waitlisted at NMH. For anyone who didn’t get it, there’s an email sent to your parents (and not the applicant unfortunately).

I’m just slowly getting less and less excited about today. I know I still have Westover to lean back on if I don’t get in anywhere else but I’m not really excited to find out my decisions because it seems like I’ll get waitlisted at most schools.

1 Like

you got this!!! taft was my “safety school” (i cursed myself by calling it that) and I’m pretty sad.

You got this too!! I’m sorry about Taft. I feel the same about MPS–I didn’t think it was a safety school but I thought it was super likely that I would get in because of everything but in the end I just ended up being more disappointed.

I’ve been thinking about what I might have done wrong this year, since my academics are up to the expectation, my interviews were average, and I thought my essays were pretty good! But I guess it just doesn’t work financially sometimes and these schools are pretty small so it just doesn’t work out space wise sometimes too. At this point, there’s nothing we can do but accept the waitlist offer and move on.

Have you heard from any other schools yet?

I’ve got the survey in another tab ready for me to complete after my last decision!

Has anyone else here applied to Cate? I did and I was supposed to get my decision email a few hours ago. I’m kind of confused because even if I was rejected, I should have gotten word of it. What could have happened?

Me too, I applied. Did they state a time?

It was supposed to be at 12AM, midnight, and I where I live, it was supposed to be announced at 5PM. But… um… Still nothing?? So I thought I’d wait another hour and here I am. Haha

Just got accepted into Kent, but i don’t know how im going to wait for the rest of my decisions

3 Likes

Congratulations!

Congrats @yeahitscharlotte!!!