The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Did anyone else get waitlisted at milton besides the other person on the list? How many people have to say no in order for them to go to the waitlist?

i got waitlisted at milton

I got waitlisted at Milton

I got waitlisted at milton.

Accepted: Choate, Andover, Exeter, Lawrenceville, Hotchkiss, Trinity, Daltons
Waitlisted : Horace Mann
Waiting for St. Paul’s

6 Likes

God, I’m just so upset. I knew this was coming, I knew I didn’t really apply to enough schools, but it still hit me like a truck. At least I can apply again next year.

same. i tried widening my net and still won’t end up in bs (maybe). i can’t find any rolling admissions schools my parents would approve of. i guess this is it for this year. i’m going to go start studying for the ssat again.

I’m really upset with the way things turned out:/ hopefully i can get off the mx waitlist

1 Like

Wow. That is crazy. Ours no longer says Scholar. It absolutely did before. I am a little sad about that. It would have definitely helped sway the discussion towards my pick.

1 Like

I feel like today didn’t go how people wanted/expected it to.

2 Likes

It seems- though I am no authority, that the COVID numbers skewed predictability

1 Like

They definitely did.

lol i love ur pfp

im pretty sure exeter worked in the morning bc i saw my decision, but the website might be down bc too many ppl tried to access it. exeter is a master of glitches, so dont worry!

rejected from every school :sob:

1 Like

I highly doubt I’ll get accepted into St. Paul’s School. Literally everybody who got into Andover/Exeter or some other school is also waiting for St. Paul’s School, and I’m here with an empty bucket :frowning:

2 Likes

I can’t promise that you’ll get in because I have literally no idea, but you’ve done really really well on your apps and everything, I promise. And hey, if you don’t get in, then I’ll see you here next year!

2 Likes

St. Paul’s is my first choice but I am sure I probably got waitlisted (or rejected lol but that would be extra sad cause I was waitlisted last year)

1 Like

same are which ones did you apply to I applied to deerfield, Phillip exeter, choate, and lawrenceville

Yup rejected from all

exeter, andover, choate, deerfield, lawrenceville, hotchkiss. tbh kinda feel betrayed by some of them esp. when the interviewers said that they’ll really push for me and think i’m an amazing candidate :rofl:

1 Like