The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

Andover, Exeter, Hotchkiss, Taft, Lawrence

None of those are words. It’s cellist, violist, violinist.

1 Like

I play the viola and used to play the violin (7 years).

I’ve played viola since I was eight!
Also, my top choice is Exeter- I love the discussions and the library and the courses and AAAAA it’s so amazing.

Alto clef ftw!

Yessss hehe. Honestly treble clef breaks my brain so…
I hate that we have to play in treble clef for shifts :’ (

@winworld123 I think you put 2022 in the description of your thread instead of 2021. Also, it might be a good idea to specify that it’s the stats/ec thread in the title so we don’t get confused with the only decisions thread someone makes later on.

My top choices are Phillips Exeter and Choate Rosemary Hall. Exeter is known for its strong math program (and I want to join the math team!!!) while Choate is known for its strong music program!! Of course, I also REALLY want to go to Andover or SPS. though

How can you feel if schools have viewed your portfolio? What platforms are using?

I’m using YouTube (piano recordings) and Wix (art portfolio) so I can track clicks/views.

anybody else not going to be able to sleep on m9?

HEY!!! Violin > Viola. >:( (jkjkjk but still)

I’m planning to go to sleep extra extra early so I don’t stay up agonizing over it

No way! Lies!!! It’s definitely the other way around >:(

Definitely. Hopefully I can wear myself out during the day so I do it automatically or something.

yeah i’ll hopefully have a lot of time to do that. but i’ll probably not be able to fall asleep no matter what. even if i try.

Argh, yeah. I’m already really worried, so…

Also, I really really hope that if I don’t get in I at least get waitlisted so I can reapply, Exeter is my absolute dream school.

I’m not sleeping night of M10 unless I have tests. I’m going to have to take sleeping medication most likely.

1 Like

Oh thanks. There are a large numbers of views on YouTube. It is not a public link so hopefully that means something.

Same~