The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

we are the exact same

Same but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see >:(

Why can’t you guys access them in school? I have study halls as well as lunch when I can look. The only issue is that I lost the link to the Milton portal…

1 Like

Also, if anyone has that link, please give it to me hehe.

My school has a really strict policy and I won’t be able to check my phone. I may be able to access the admission portals on my school computer, but I don’t think I’ll have any time :frowning: I don’t have study hall

me too :((

Your dog is so cute

thank you :))

I’m going to try to sleep but will probably end up pulling an all-nighter cause anxious :rofl:

omg I have 0 views from Hotchkiss :sob:

Maybe your application was so strong they didn’t feel the need to watch your videos

I don’t know… I’ve deduced that I’m probably going to get accepted or rejected (without a waitlist) lol, but thanks for the positive view!

I’m a mom so I don’t mean to barge into the student-angst-fest here, but just wanted to say I have read over the years here so many students stress out about no views on their links and then get admitted. So just pointing out that I don’t think low (or 0) views on your videos/multi-media links necessarily means anything negative.

Carry on, but wanted to (I hope) remove that stress for you as we sail into our last 13 (!!!) days.

7 Likes

Yes!! See @pearlescentrose? You’re completely fine!! Thank you so much @Calliemomofgirls!!

Yes, thank you @Calliemomofgirls ! Just goes to show that you never really know what will happen :grimacing:

Thanks @Calliemomofgirls! Makes me a little bummed that some have not checked it out because we spent a lot of time on it, but at least the coaches have seen it.

My daughter wants to wait until the end of the day to check! This will kill me, lol.

This is random, but does anybody here know how to solve a Rubik’s Cube?

I do! It was a huge thing at our school in fifth grade so I jumped on the bandwagon and learned how to solve a 2x2 and a 3x3 but never figured out the 4x4

nope. i had to download an app that tells you how to solve one after you scan it. i was so embarrassed

Hahahaha I did that too! Couldn’t solve it for like a month and after watching 10+ videos on YouTube about it completely gave up.

1 Like