The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

i’m on the “today” list how did you see packages arriving tomorrow?

How do you get the USPS notifications?

Has any news about when Exeter releases come out?

The Kent package didn’t show up in my USPS Informed Delivery-I even double checked after it came.

Also did people say they got an email from them? That we didn’t get…

Same

Don’t worry too much about UPS notifications and emails and the like! I promise, it’ll do nothing but stress you out. Take these 3 days to reflect on your successes and just know that no matter the decision on the 10th, you are fantastic students who will do great things!

8 Likes

This is a random question but does anybody know how to play the ukelele here? Apparently strumming random notes doesn’t sound as good as I anticipated.

Yes!!! I’ve taken my dad’s old ukulele after being in ukulele club last year anf it’s really fun!!

it’s sunday ,no mail comes tdy lol

i can play too lol

i would start w easy songs like i’m yours and hey soul sister.
you can find the chords and also play alongs on you tube and just practice switching a lot

Woah cool! Y’all are so talented

i know, but wouldn’t i be able to still see if i have a package coming tomorrow?

Also, do all schools use USPS? Or do some use FedEx/UPS. I only have USPS notifications and I’m getting freaked since I don’t have any mail or packages arriving anytime in the next few days…

Most schools hide them now but Exeter had notifications last year so maybe they will this year

Exeter is fedex i think

Riptide is also an easy one

1 Like

lol now i’m so scared and regretting not applying to more schools

Lmao same. I’ve already made a list of schools I should’ve added.

I’m starting to think I’m not getting in to any of the 11 schools i applied to…freaking out :((

i even casted a wide-ish net