The Official M10 2021 Freakout Thread

agreed! Please keep positive :((

1 Like

Well, it depends how many schools use UPS. Idk if all the schools use UPS but I guess I’ll just hope for the best for M10. Best of luck to everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that m10 is actually basically here. Still seems surreal.

2 Likes

stay positive!! skierope also mentioned that it’s not worth stressing about delivery notifications on M9 (or even M8) because they are very innacurate

We don’t know what’s in these packages. Maybe it’s financial aid related, and that’s why you didn’t receive one. Or maybe UPS won’t show notifications before the account was made. Or maybe they haven’t created your label yet. Or maybe you’re about to receive other acceptances in a day and a half. Just hang in there. This is a hard week.

1 Like

This is 100% true.

1 Like

Thanks guys! I really appreciate everyone’s encouragement! I wish all of you the best M10!! :grin:

4 Likes

I know it’s hard, I really do, but please stop stressing yourself out. None of this means anything. So many little things could have set off the fact that you didn’t receive a notification or something else didn’t go as planned. Remember, everything is different for everyone. Just like so many past parents have stated, not getting a notification rarely means anything. I’m not guaranteeing that you will get in, but stop guaranteeing yourself a rejection. SO many factors play a role in every little moment, every little circumstance that it is impossible for us as humans to predict how something will turn out. I have read your chance me, it’s quite extraordinary. I have no doubt that those schools were impressed. I know a time like this can be hard (having gone through it last year and going through it this year too) but nothing is set in stone yet. Try to get stop convincing yourself of the results you will receive on m10. ALL of those schools would be more than lucky to have you as a student and I truly hope an acceptance is coming your way. These little things quite frankly mean nothing, even if they are sometimes true. Like I have stated before, those who got the notification, that’s amazing but those who didn’t, you shouldn’t put too much weight on the situation. Again, I know it’s hard not to think about, but please try not to stress yourself out :slight_smile:

P.S. this is also a little message to myself because I tend to stress over these things when I know I shouldn’t haha

12 Likes

Thank you so much!! Your post made my day lol :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m so glad! That’s what I’m here for :slight_smile:

(For god’s sake why won’t cc just let me type a normal typed smiley face)

:)) // =) // =D // :DD // (: // (= // {: // [: // <: // :> // :] // :} // ^V^ // ^v^ // :3 // ‘v’ // ^w^ // ~v~ // -v-
lol

What!? I’ll have to try those combinations next time. Thank you! :))

you’re welcome hehe

Apparently Flagship Press makes swag. That’s what I just found if you search it up.

Crossing my fingers and praying

andover did send them out tdy i believe it’s on their insta

1 Like

??? What do you mean?

Is there confirmation? I mean it’s very probable but just wondering.

don’t get discouraged tho ,it still doesn’t mean rejection.

Eep!!