The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

I do not know for Choate, but I believe the Exeter numbers can go up to 80 10th Graders at around the same acceptance rate for 9th grade

okay thanks, are u applying to taft for 9th grade too?

Okay, that’s good to know.

I figured it out! I think it’s Concord Academy! I typed “Fenway Group Concord Academy” into Google and it takes you to a link to their school store and it says For support please contact The Fenway Group!

12 Likes

OMG that’s an amazing school! Congrats!!! :partying_face:

1 Like

congratulations!! that must be so exciting!!

1 Like

They didn’t sign her up but they may have given her email address and voila.

Do you know the tracking number for Andover?

My child ended up with acceptances from a half dozen “tippy top” schools last year. For only one did we get a notification from Fed Ex, etc. of a package on its way. This was late on the evening of March 9.

12 Likes

That’s great for your child! checking those notifications would add unnecessary stress.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Do you guys think that the boarding schools will send packages this year? Or will it just be the portal letting you know if you got in?

They will do both online and packages.

1 Like

Here it is….first posted a few years ago….good luck to everyone!

8 Likes

@maybeboardingmom , they have probably decided yes and someone else is being given introduced to your kid so they can woo them. Just my giess.

My daughter is an athlete who plays both school and club and her coach was asking her for input on her club teammates who are applicants as recently as Sunday night. So when they say decisions come down to the wire apparently they truly do.

1 Like

Are the financial aid decisions sent through the portals too?

It’s my understanding that FA offers/decisions are sent to the applicant at the same time, with the admissions decision.

Oh so If a school’s decisions come out at 9 EST they are going to be sending an email at 9 too?

I assumed it would be in the same letter with the admissions decision? Or, at least in the same email, a second attachment…

1 Like