The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Yes. I believe so. I think it means the portal where you can see the decision is open during those times.

@Graciefriend @username322
ahhh okay thanks for the info! looking at the pics of the “admission packages” on schools’ insta pages are making me SO NERVOUSS! wishing us all good luck:)

3 Likes

which schools packages have you seen on IG?

i know… i haven’t followed any of their insta accounts cause i don’t want to jinx anything but that def doesn’t mean i haven’t been stocking them…

so far, i’ve seen pics from andover & lville (2/4 of the schools i’m applying to)!

1 Like

literallyy i’ve been doing that too :sob::sob: it just makes me SO NERVOUS

SPS sent their email on how to get your decision…7PM tomorrow! Why so late???

5 Likes

Had me thinking the same thing too. Who knows, maybe they want to be last :joy:?

1 Like

I couldn’t help but create a fedex delivery manager account just now, and on the dashboard, it says 0 label created. I guess that’s it … wasn’t expecting anything anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No notifications doesn’t mean you are getting rejected. Don’t stress yourself! Edit: Or am I reading this message wrong lol?

4 Likes

Well, that would be a great way to ruin my evening tomorrow :sob::sob:

You don’t see the previously created label right away. It will appear when the status updates. Happened to us last year.

Thank you. Will ask my DC to check his email.

my schedule is packed after the decisions & i feel like not getting in will ruin sm things

It is really tough and emotionally draining! I don’t know if I should be sending my DS tomorrow to school or let him stay home. Maybe being busy is better ?

2 Likes

Both of my daughter’s notices show the school and that it is the Admissions Office sending the packages.

3 Likes

i’m in a different time zone, meaning that i’ll get decisions tomorrow evening! i have class before that, and yes, i feel like doing something different & getting busy will at least, momentarily relieve some anxiety

3 Likes

Same, SPS comes out on Friday for me :tired_face: because of time zones.

ahhhhhhh i know i’m staying up till 2 a.m. to get all of my decisions (i have school the next day, but, oh welll)

Anyone applying from India here?