The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

i’m too nervous to do anything rn :skull: still trying to finish a math project but every few seconds my mind is just like, “ahhjdhfjhewjhjh m10 is almost heree”

1 Like

tomorrow omg

gadfjdljfdjfal;dj omg it’s in less than a dayyyyyy i really don’t know how i’m gonna survive school tmrw :sob:

SOMEONE FROM EXETER FOLLOWED ME HOW DO THEY KNOWWWW?
I never shared my instagram account name with anyone?

2 Likes

if i had to be money, ima get waitlisted/rejected from andover :skull:

1 Like

also from any of the schools that come out at midnight like its only like a few hours away like Taft.

Has anyone received a shipment notification TODAY from anywhere? Trying to figure out if notifications were shut off…

i should have applied to more schools like Concord

2 Likes

same, i only applied to Exeter and i have exactly 0 notifications and i’m definitely not getting in. it’s just like last year all over again. at least i couldn’t think of it much today since i was talking to people in Model UN all day

Just got a notification from the Fenway Group this evening. They are still adding notifications. I’m sure it takes time to scan all the packages. Try not to worry about that. I’m sure packages will continue to get scanned in even tomorrow after the decisions are on the portal.

3 Likes

when are packages usually shipped??

I am feeling so defeated. I have heard from one FA office that my child is on a FA waitlist and I suspect it will be a similar outcome for the other schools. I wish we could be a full pay family and am feeling so frustrated with myself for letting my child dream and then a school shared that they would love to admit her but not with aid. I feel like I have let her down.

2 Likes

No, but my “(master)” thing is still there. I’m starting to think it’s Middlesex hiding their shipment info.

Mine is too!!!

1 Like

I have a master too and we did not apply to Middlesex. I don’t think it’s any shipment it’s a placement as others have mentioned previously.

1 Like

yes vía FedEx. I also see something by going into packages under USPS informed delivery.

Interesting. Maybe it’s another school? Anyways, no use in trying to figure this out, we’ll all know tomorrow. Just trying to be optimistic :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I created two FedEx account with different addresses. Both show master.

4 Likes

I am hoping it’s a shipment for all of us :blush: I’d be elated if it’s Choate or Groton

2 Likes

Ah, okay then. Trying to be optimistic still.