The Official M10 2022 Freakout Thread

Which school was at 12:01 a.m.?

ahaha good luck! You can do it!

I dunno if its anyone else, but the more time passes the more you feel like you made some kind of grave mistake on your application somewhere? Thinking it was bad decision to go through the chance me threads lol.

1 Like

I would second the comments above. I got 0 notifications and started feeling really down. I ended up with numerous acceptances. It’s more exciting to open up the letters and find out anyway.

1 Like

Yeah, that will be very exciting lol. The anticipation! If you don’t mind, where do you go to now?

I don’t remember exactly what I did.
Where possible, I registered both myself and my kid’s names. FedEx, UPS, USPS.

I didn’t tell my kid, and I wasn’t planning on announcing any potential incoming packages on M9. I was doing it to hopefully get somewhat of an inkling for what kind of emotional roller coaster of a day we would have on M10.
It backfired since I barely slept, but kiddo had a peaceful slumber and was still asleep when the first acceptance emails started trickling in.

Hill

I’ve finally finished my applications.

I got into some of my “safety” schools which is a relief. Still stressed out waiting for M10.

Many of my actual physical letters came days or even weeks after M10 (or in my year specifically M9 because M10 was a Sunday), so I used the portals. I had the unfortunate circumstance of receiving my acceptance to a school while on FaceTime with a friend who was waitlisted…

When DS applied, George was 12:01.

THANK YOUUU AND AHHHH I UPLOADED ALL MY STUFF LAST NIGHT AND IM FINALLY DONE W ALL MY APPS AND SCHOOLS AND EVERYTHING IM SO HAPPY JFEKKEJF

i’m nervous but excited for m10. rlly rlly excited ashdjfhfj.

3 Likes

Same, I submitted my applications yesterday. Now it’s just the long wait :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

don’t forget the doubt and anxiety lol :rofl::rofl:! good luck to all of us

1 Like

You guys will all do great!

2 Likes

GOOD LUCk TO EVERYONE!!!

2 Likes

do u guys wanna talk ab anything else besides m10 and school app stuff? maybe while we’re all anxiously waiting for march we can get to know each other? idk lmao this thread is kinda quiet :grinning:
sooo any rants, intros, whatever? awkward ice breakers or fun questions?

2 Likes

i second this lmao

icebreaker idea: introduce yourself in 5 words :raised_hands:

Twin of @nightmareaboutexeter , unreasonably hopeful :grimacing:

1 Like

BTW M10 is all I can think about right now, I am literally so worried/stressed/anxious/nervous. I keep overthinking my apps but I know I’ve done all I can already :pensive: already signed up for USPS, UPS, and FedEx notifications

2 Likes

ahhh i feel you (good luck btw !!)

i wish it could come sooner omg

my words are “taylor swift and exclamation points!”

Omg same but I didn’t sign up for any of those things because that would just make me more nervous but I don’t know I might sign up.