The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

We will all be in withdrawal after tomorrow and UPSP will go back to working.

3 Likes

Just got an unexpected “congratulations” email from Proctor!! We had no idea when to expect it to come out and thought it would be tomorrow.

20 Likes

Just got an email from Portsmouth Abbey in Narragansett S26 got accepted!!

15 Likes

Email said to log in to the portal to see the official acceptance letter, but the portal is down so we’ll have to wait. Edited to add: I must have just checked too quickly. It’s working now.

3 Likes

Same!!! Was a surprise. Congratulations!!!

6 Likes

Congrats!

5 Likes

when does lville decision usually comes out? I believe on the email, they only wrote M10 morning…

1 Like

Does anyone know any schools set up accepted student social media pages for kids to connect post M10? DS doesn’t have an insta account, etc and I’m wondering if we should set up.

1 Like

Please remember that for each acceptance there are sometimes 8 to 10 waitlists and rejections. When posting your celebrations, be sensitive to those who might be experiencing something very different.

18 Likes

Princeton local friend got red package by UPS with better aid

2 Likes

I guess there are a few schools sending out tonight, because we just got a Congratulations email from Williston.

10 Likes

A lot of kids have applied to multiple schools and may attend a few revisits if possible even if they’re fairly certain of their decision. Our children found those helpful and it changed one of their minds. So generally any connections start post A10 or even over the summer.

5 Likes

I don’t think you meant to reply to me . . . I have no idea. Daughter didn’t apply there. Maybe someone else can answer?

1 Like

What school?

Proctor Academy

2 Likes

It seems like everyone who was accepted to Lawrenceville received their box today. We did not and my son is devastated.

1 Like

Do not count it out! Did you get a UPS notification?

I did not receive a box either. :frowning:

1 Like

How is it not possible to count it out. He personally knows three kids who got it, and we have nothing on UPS coming.

1 Like

So sad

1 Like