The Official M10 2023 Freakout Thread

Tabor wait listed here too

Groton: “We received more than 1,400 applications for just 95 openings.”

7 Likes

St. Mark’s WL for my son

5 Likes

Rejected at Groton :smiling_face_with_tear: kind of expected it though because I’m a 10th grade applicant

1 Like

Ohhh I haven’t opened that one yet. Is my daughter’s one of her top choices and I think if I know I will go wake her up…

1 Like

Accepted to groton

14 Likes

Emma Willard’s video said only 127 students admitted this cycle. Not sure how many applicants.

3 Likes

Gunn contracts are on the portal (supposed to be at 6AM), even though there is nothing on the decision tab!

My daughter was accepted with FA!! This is her first choice!

15 Likes

So far, midnight notices have all been negative. No from Taft and two no letters from Kent for my twins. Note to anyone from the latter school reading this—perhaps do a mail merge with the student name so parents of multiple kids can be certain. In my case, both emails said sorry, but what if it had been one yes and one no? :wink:

Congrats to all getting good news!

1 Like

Tafts waitlisted for my daughter

1 Like

Sorry for the tough news. Hopefully there will be so good news tomorrow.

As for one yes and one no - I’ve seen it happen! But each twin ended up at a school they love!

4 Likes

The good news is that they each already have a couple admissions, and, as they’re exploring the possibility of a PG year, they also have a couple college admissions in hand! All is good.

7 Likes

Peddie sent letters and we got NO

5 Likes

So sorry about that. I hope tomorrow you will hear some good news.

2 Likes

Just got WL at Ethel Walker and financially waitlisted from Putney, butt I’m in.

7 Likes

Ohhh! I am waiting for that school too and I have an inkling that it will be a No too.

3 Likes

Save the best for the last!Good luck!

3 Likes

Anyone else waiting to hear from Suffield? And any indication of when that will be released? We have no communication from the admissions office since the “application complete” email back in December.

1 Like

6-8am I think

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from Blair Academy?