WL at choate

1 Like

Accepted: Phillips Academy - Andover

Accepted: Phillips Exeter

Accepted: The Hill School

Accepted: La Salle College Prep

Still awaiting: Choate Rosemary Hall

Rejected: Lawrenceville

What a day for our family! Good luck to all today!!!

16 Likes

:scream: :exploding_head: That is a LOT of applications and a very low percentage. Wow. Tough year is right. I have been hearing a lot that applications are up and it was a particularly tough year for admissions to many schools.

5 Likes

my friend with a 36 ssat got into gunn while i did not and was waitlisted at taft with me, even though i scored a 84, im not mad at him or anything, just really really bummed

1 Like

After reading for days on here & seeing results & getting our own results, I think the schools don’t want to send out too many swags & want to hedge their acceptances so they sat down together & divvied up applicants. Does not make sense to me how acceptances/WL/rejections work…

Exeter - yes
Andover - no
Groton/Milton - WL

8 Likes

Good Luck! Same wish for me!

thatcher wl

nah i was actually begging on my knees for them to let me in, they arent out lol.

10am EST

didn’t get any acceptances :sob:

any wls??

1 Like

Looks like you’ve got a tough choice! Congrats!!

1 Like

only hotchkiss

i hope that letter of continued interest is amazing and stellar bc people usually get in that way

oh yeah, the director of admissions at LVille told us that if you’re WL, write the letter of continued interest and upload it on the portal!!

1 Like

thank you, I will try!!!

Middlesex is out!

1 Like

Update
Andover, Exeter, Hotchkiss, Kent, Cate Rejected
St. Paul’s, Choate, Loomis WL
Lawrenceville Accepted
Mercersburg Waiting

8 Likes

] I GOT INTO CHOATE, DEERFIELD, MILTON, NMH AND MILLBROOK AND WL AT HOTCKISS AND SPS I AM EXTREMLY HAPPY (compleate sentence).

9 Likes

Good Luck!

1 Like

Hotchkiss Groton Salisbury- Waitlist
Kent- Accepted
Pomfret Brewster Taft- Rejected

7 Likes