The Rathskeller???

<p>Okay I know they have a bunch of stuff there, but what kind of food is there? Are there any restaurants?</p>

<p>SoCal,</p>

<p>I can't suggest strongly enough that you really spend some time going through the Miami website. There is a huge amount of info you can fiind out about virtually any question you might have regarding the U, it's campus, programs, campus living, dorms, food, majors, requirements, AP credit, sports, lcubs and organizatios, and almost anything else you might want to know. It takes time, but its fun too to find out things at your own pace. Spend the time, its well worth it. There are even webcams you can check out to see whats happening real time at different campus spots.</p>

<p>Trust me I have looked at their website and I've actually seen everything you've mentioned. I've read about the rat and they talk about chicken fingers and stuff like that, so I was wondering if they have restaurants there or whatever.</p>

<p>I just want to know bc chicken fingers are my favorite so I just want to know if they have like a chicken restaurant, or something.</p>

<p>I'm just trying to find every single detail about UM, bc I'm hoping it is the school I really want to attend. And I'm getting my University of Miami book tomorrow, by college prowl.er. And I hope it helps bc it is around 160pgs. just on UM so I'm really excited.</p>

<p>The Rat is a bar and grill type sit down restaurant with burgers, chicken fingers etc. They have some great outdoor gliding tables. There is also a food court and a few other assorted fast food (Subway, Sbarros) places around campus in addition to the dining halls. Your dining dollars can be used at any of the retail food places on campus. The options are more than adequate and there are also many places just off campus. TGIF's is just across the street. A chicken finger eating kid will do just fine. :)
<a href="http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,29532-1;41456-2;29625-2;29400-3,00.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,29532-1;41456-2;29625-2;29400-3,00.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Let us know how the book is.</p>