The Tours, The Journey and the Decisions moving forward

Yes, a very cruel subject line of “NYU Admissions Decision Update” with the body stating, “All admission decisions for all three of our campuses will be available through our online decision portal on or before April 1st. We will notify you by email once it is available.”

So, the WiFi isnt as bad as I thought. D accepted to Northwestern, Bienen and Weinberg. She is very happy.

Also accepted at BU with a merit scholarship.

Proud of her.

Actually, now that I think of it, she told me the WiFi did hiccup for a couple minutes between when she saw the “there’s a decision on your portal” email and getting into the portal. So that was fun.

Congratulations @NYCMusicDad ‘s D!!!

That’s great news @NYCMusicDad! A wonderful school and to be admitted into both programs too.

OK all you parents waiting on Miami decisions. We have “mystery green circle” sightings on portals today. Go in and check those portals and let us know if you see anything. @diglass D has it. Everything we have read on the Miami EA thread is the green circle means admitted. Just precedes the actual admission letter. Doesn’t mean those without them aren’t…at least I hope not since my D does NOT have the wishful green circle. We may get decisions today…HOPING!!!

everyone is starting to see Miami admissions decisions so check your portals if you haven’t already. D’s portal shows Admitted! WHEW! No letter or anything else yet though. Such a weird notification process…The forecast for tonight is 100% chance of WINE!!! ACCCKKK!!! WoooHooo!

@NYCMusicDad congratulations!!!

And along with @SpartanDrew my daughter was just admitted to Miami/Frost too

Yay @SpartanDrew and @NYsaxmom ! Congratulations! Also, The Oberlin Conservatory Facebook page just shared a post that says College and Conservatory admission decisions will be available via portal at 4pm Eastern Time tomorrow. FYI! And that one should come with a Financial Aid offer, as well! So exciting!!!

Poor @“Mezzo’sMama” is gonna get carpal tunnel! Congrats to all!

YES-- I saw the Oberlin Post just now as well! I am hoping that other schools will announce tomorrow as well because next week is SPRING BREAK!

Congratulations to all these talented kids and parents! I will pour a glass of scotch tonight to celebrate with all of you. Keep the good news coming!

@dramasopranomom my D also got the Oberlin email. Both arts and sciences and music “reveal” is tomorrow at 4pm. She is very nervous (applied to both schools, so it’s did she get in, and did she get in for both?)

Congrats to @SpartanDrew and all the other Frost admitees! Green check here as well!

We still have no formal letter or anything in merit money showing yet. I’m not gonna lie, this Miami portal is killing me! :-((

Congrats to all the Frost admits! Great news! Let’s hope the money info comes soon.

New day and still no letter or financial info from Frost. Frost, why you gotta be so cold?

@Melodyminor I’m feeling you as are all of the Frost families!! It’s the craziest thing. ONly the green check saying admitted. No formal letter, no financial info, nothing. I know it wasn’t like this in the past for Frost kids. Let’s hope they fix this obvious glitch right away this morning. I plan to call admissions and get the skinny.

@coloraturadad Poured my Balvenie last night I’ll take the Green Check at Frost as verification. Heck , it was I stressful day so I finished the bottle. If we get a letter today its Highland Park 18 on the way home. Might be the last good bottle I can buy for the next four years :slight_smile:

@Melodyminor Now we know why its called FROST