The Traditions

<p>I'll be living at the Traditions this summer. Does anyone know what basic supplies they provide? Things like pillows, blankets, silverware, TVs, etc....</p>

<p>I'll probably give them a call in a few days whe I get my phone back.</p>

<p>There is nothing that you listed. The only thing you will be supplied with is mattress, desk, desk chair, dresser, a very hard sofa, and bookshelves. You will need to purchase everything else. There is cable and wifi (albeit slow) and you’ll need to purchase a router! Good luck!</p>

<p>Ughhhh. Thanks for the reply.
Is the weight room free access if you live @ the Traditions or do you have to pay for that separately?</p>

<p>There’s a mini fridge right? I need to cook.</p>

<p>Yes, weight room, pool, etc. are included in the rent. There is a mini fridge and microwave. Bring lots of snacks… you’ll get sick of the cafe food. It’s ok in the beginning, but as my second semester was ending, I was finding every excuse not to eat there. The best thing about Traditions is the location.</p>

<p>My friend lived there for a year. He hated it as did I. The place is structured like a hotel. Poor amenities, small rooms, crap furniture…the only good thing is the location but that area is going to be an ant farm this coming semester with the new high rise apartment complex being built.</p>