The Wait List

No

Yes. An email to our son and one to me.

See above. Received today.

@wjeanj2005 Thank you for letting me know. I also will update consistently.

I’ve received an email from Deerfield about waitlist information when and how many will be admitted, etc on 4/5. Choate sent an email today that " we are at our enrollment capacity and do not anticipate there will be much waitlist activity". they asked to reply back to the email if you still want to remain in the waitlist pool till September

My god, I was really depressed yesterday but I woke up to 3 emails from lawrenceville. I’ve been taken off the waitlist. Thank everyone on cc that had helped me.

1 Like

I just wonder if it’s annoying to call the school and ask about their waitlist movement at this time? I haven’t heard anything from them since the decision day.

Congrats @Saucerking27, what grade did you apply for again?

@appleee admissions offices are typically chaos on A10 as they deal with a massive amount of enrollment decisions and they are still really busy on A11. You could probably call today, but it might be best to wait until tomorrow.

Until this time have you guys heard anything from Blair, anyone has been taken off? Also, does this school often go to their waitlist? Thank you.

My daughter is waitlisted at Milton and BB&N. Does anyone hear anything from these two schools? Thank you.

9th

Has anyone heard from the Peddie waitlist? Have they historically gone to there waitlist in the past 3ish years?

@Saucerking27 Congratulations ?

Congratulations. So happy for you. L’ville is lucky to have you.

@Saucerking27 Congrats!

@Saucerking27 Welcome and congratz! My son is starting in Sept also
This is good stuff!

@Saucerking27, wow! That’s great news. Congrats!

Maui Preparatory BS is sending me emails. It must have Rolling Admissions. Don’t know if anyone is interested. Just throwing it out there.

Today I received an email from Middlesex. “We won’t go to waitlist, but if we have any opening from now till September, we will consider your application again. If you don’t appeal, we won’t have offered you a position. If you have any plan to go other school, please let us know.”
I wonder other waitlists from Middlesex have received email like me.