The Wait List

I sent one by email. I think maybe it’ll get through faster? Handwritten letters and having it sent might take longer for them to notice.

So coming from another thread, I was recommended to ask here for better answers. Since I’ve been waitlisted should I send my ssat which is overall 84? Probably wouldn’t help bc waitlist chances are super low but I was wondering. I scored highest in reading and I did tell my interviewer I liked to read a lot.

It makes no difference

Should you expect a response to your email or not?

An email with no question warrants no response. You may get a response ir you may not. But read nothing into receiving or not receiving a response

Ok thanks

If you follow the instructions for taking a place on the WL, you are on the WL. If you follow up with an email, don’t expect a response. You may get one, it might be generic, or you might not.

Admissions is focused at this point in yielding the students they have accepted.

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks.

1 Like

So there’s no way to tell if they saw/regarded the email or not?

This is not their first rodeo. If you send an email, they read it.

Ok, thanks.

How many different people should you send the email to and who? Coaches, interviewers, admissions department, etc. ?

One - admissions unless the school has designated a specific protocol for communication.

So just the generic schools email, like admissions@exeter for example?

Yup!

Is it better to send an email to the DOA or the school in general?

You’re overthinking.

2 Likes

Ok.

I sent an email to the DOA, if that helps at all.

1 Like

Thanks.