The Wait List

I’m getting a heart attack every time the phone rings or I get a notification ding from my email lol

2 Likes

Stay strong and keep your fingers crossed!

1 Like

Ah, well, informing them that you will be offline for a bit can’t hurt.

1 Like

Lmao same!! Legit had a panic attack when Andover called but was an ad

1 Like

do you think they can call someone on a weekend?

That’s a good question. I believe they don’t, because the office is not open, but this is after A10 so it could be different

1 Like

Ok, thank you

I don’t know. I was called yesterday afternoon, but I assume they would if a spot opened up.

3 Likes

Makes sense. Im waitlisted at a lot of schools so im just trying to be patient

Fingers crossed for everyone!! Hopefully we get off waitlists in the near future🤗hope luck is in the air

2 Likes

That’s the key, I was stressing so much about D-field and PEA and at one point I just decided to relax. I knew that stressing wouldn’t help and I felt much better. Make sure to accept the offer of the schools you were admitted to before the deadline (April 10 usually), as you don’t want a worst case scenario.

2 Likes

One of the schools i am waitlisted at is deerfield

1 Like

If you don’t mind, can you share tips on calming down or not stressing lol? I’m like really stressed around this time and it’s the same feeling I felt M9 and had a mini panic in my room at 12am lol

From my understanding of the waitlist, at least one spot is open as I was offered one and declined. Do you happen to play baseball?

And yes, I accepted the offer to the other school today just in case I dont get off the waitlist

Good. That’s a smart decision. Which one is it?

Im a girl and I do not play baseball!

1 Like

Loomis Chaffee

2 Likes

Hey that’s the school I’m committed to at the moment too :slightly_smiling_face:

That is so cool! Which grade did you apply for?