The Wait List

Five.

1 Like

Thatā€™s an awesome example! Iā€™d guess 4 but am happy Iā€™m not applying to a Korean university.

I cannot confirm but the newly enrolled students email group was over 310 yesterday. This was an increase of about 20 from a few days ago. Taking out a few teachers it does seem to be a large number for any given year.

2 Likes

5? 4?

That is some of the worst writing ever. I see the words and can tell it is English, and it has something to do with math exactness and science not using language, blah blah blah yada yada.

That is ridiculous.

1 Like

About how much is in a class each year?

5.?

1 Like

ok this is super unrelated but how do yall deal with stress like i know that a lot of people have an insane amount of stuff bearing down on them these days so do how do yall deal with it??
asking for advice
ty

You can pass ā€œSuneung English proficiency test for foreignersā€ with flying colors!

iā€™m not the best person with handling stress but taking time to do things you truly enjoy and do stress free things like watching movies and reading .

This is not a bad question. It requires the reader to understand what the paragraph is about and the five answers are quite clear.

Hahaha, I kinda doubt that :laughing:

Not sure, but the whole school is less than 1100.

I think of Korean students whenever I want to feel guilty as an international.

1 Like

I read a biography on Jane Goodall and an excerpt from it was on one of my practice tests. I donā€™t think it gave me an unfair advantage, as all of the answers for those questions are actually in the text.

1 Like

Yeah I emailed them and this was part of the automatic reply:

Fall 2021 Waitlist Candidates

We are currently fully enrolled for the fall of 2021. We will maintain a summer waiting list in case we have any unexpected openings between now and August 1. An email will be sent to you with instructions on how to complete the online form if you wish to stay on the summer waiting list.

Every standardized test Iā€™ve taken includes an excerpt from a Jane Goodall biography and at this point , I can write one :joy:.

1 Like

Go on runs, read, practice a sport, lift weights, swim, talk to friends/family, play an instrument are some of the things I do. But I would say practice/do anything you are really passionate about.

Exactly! They are not hard to find at all, but Iā€™m not complaining :joy:

1 Like

There has been at least one report on late summer acceptance in the past, and if I remember correctly it was PEA.

Which school sent this?

1 Like