The Wait List

SPS sent an email earlier that they are fully enrolled, still waiting for l’ville and andover!

any news from concord and milton lol

We received a call from Emma Willard waitlist on Thursday but had just committed to Miss Porter’s that same day.

1 Like

Just got the email that Choate is fully enrolled

1 Like

I never heard one thing from them after joining WL.

Did you do anything special to trigger that Emma Willard call, other than clicking “stay on WL”?

Dd had one acceptance at MPS. We were on Concord, NMH, St. Andrew’s DE and Emma Willard waitlists. Nothing prompted Emma Willard phone call, it was a surprise but we had clicked “wait list” on M10. We had gotten so far with MPS including revisit and FA so she was committed there mentally.

1 Like

Has anyone heard from lawrenceville or Andover?

waiting here too!

For both?

Has anyone heard from Milton?

yes :joy:

good news - off waitlist at SGS ri

17 Likes

Concord has closed their waitlist.

1 Like

Did they send out an email?

Hear anything today?

My daughter was waitlisted and as of today we have not heard if she was accepted to the school. The portal still shows waitlist letter. How do you get notified if you are accepted or if the waitlist is closed out. The letter stated final waitlist decisions would be April 10 at noon.

What school

It is okay to reach out to the school and let them know that you are still on the WL and that you would accept a spot if offered one. (I assume that is true and why you are asking.) You can also ask about timing.

Do the schools send out an email about waitlist? We have not heard yet and not sure what to do. I emailed admissions twice in the past month and have not heard a reply.