The worst thing to start my new year (about SAT score) need advice!

<p>I am a high student who just applied to UCs this year, and I sent my SAT score on early October alreay. However, as I checked my UC account today, it shows up that the collegeboard center made a big mistake, they sent both my SAT score and my brother’s SAT score (we are twins with similar names) to my account, so right now I have both my sat score and my brother’s. I am gonna to call the admission office for every college I applied and the collegeboard center on Monday (since they’re close tomorrow), but the main problem is the deadline for sending SAT score for UC is a few days ago. I don’t know will that cause me a big trouble or not. Can someone help me out~?</p>

<p>It was an honest mistake, and not made by you. Don’t worry. Call CB first, find out how they will fix it (I don’t know if the UCs download the scores or get them by mail, but if they are mailed, then CB can overnight them new scores.)</p>

<p>Then contact the UCs. Tell them what happened. Tell them which scores are yours. </p>

<p>Whenever I have called CB about anything, I have found them receptive and competent. I assume you will find the same service, but if not, then have a trusted adult call on your behalf. Do not pay for anything. They need to fix it.</p>

<p>This will be ok.</p>

<p>^^concur. Call CB tomorrow. But the mistake could have been made by UC – it’s possible that they posted your sib’s scores to your account. Thus, call UC tomorrow as well.</p>

<p>Not to worry. Good luck.</p>

<p>You can check what the CB sent each school from your CB account. We did that yesterday, for my daughter. It took me a while to find the link, but if you keep clicking around, you will find it.</p>