They posted tabs!

<p>I have new options and a student tab !!! Rtr . C/o 2017 <333</p>

<p>Congratulations littlemissbama!</p>

<p>MY D too!!!</p>

<p>Congrats! Y’all are accepted!</p>

<p>Congratulations! Another milestone . . . .</p>

<p>Same for my D. Student tab now present. When and how (email/snail mail) do they send the formal acceptance letter?</p>

<p>Me too! So excited! First acceptance - don’t think I will be applying anywhere else. :)</p>

<p>Formal acceptance comes by snail and will be in two envelopes.</p>

<p>The first will be a small one with the acceptance letter.</p>

<p>The second will be large and have a nice certificate of admission in it…suitable for a scrapbook, etc.</p>

<p>Yep, we have 5 tabs this morning. Roll Tide! </p>

<p>Does the scholarship notification (guarantee based on GPA and ACT scores), come in the acceptance letter?</p>

<p>My D got her tab today also. Nice way to start the first day of her Senior year in H.S.</p>

<p>you will get 2 or more scholarship letters. The first is just a letter that states the student is “eligible” for which ever scholarship level they qualify for. The actual scholarship award letter does not come until Febuary/march ish of 2013. And I believe that the first letter came a few weeks after the admission letter did. I could be wrong on that timing, but that is what I recall. </p>

<p>If you retake the SAT/ACT and score in a higher category, a new letter will be sent with the new eligibility level noted.</p>

<p>My S too! Can’t wait to tell him when he gets home from school!</p>

<p>TABS!!! TABS!!! TABS!!!</p>

<p>I too, can not wait 'til she gets home from school!!!</p>

<p>(runs off to call DH!!!)</p>

<p>The scholarship notifications come from the Scholarship dept, not from Admissions.</p>

<p>Last year, I know that there was a few week (maybe a month or so) delay before the initial scholarship letters went out.</p>

<p>Maybe one of the early recipients from last year has the letter with the date on it. </p>

<p>And, eng’g scholarship letters tend to come out Nov/Dec timeframe.</p>

<p>My dd’s account doesn;t have the 5th tab yet. She applied on Aug 4th and sent ACT but hasn’t been able to send transcripts yet - she definitely has the stats to get in - do they have to have the official transcripts to get accepted or do they ever accept on self reported GPA.</p>

<p>Just checked my son’s Mybama and he has all 5 now too! I can’t tell him until tomorrow because my hubby is working a 24 hour shift and I want him to be a part of the surprise! </p>

<p>ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>ahs…</p>

<p>They do wait until official transcripts are sent.</p>

<p>Thanks mom2 - I knew you would know. I guess we will wait another week or so - school starts Monday and then they can request transcripts!</p>

<p>Tabs here too! ROLL TIDE!</p>

<p>FYI - When I clicked on Submit Freshman Enrollment Deposit, it says he is not an admitted student. Not that I am in a hurry, and I’m sure that part just hasn’t been updated yet, but I thought you fellow obsessors might want to know. :)</p>