Think I'll Get Into College of Engineering?

<p>I applied to Purdue last weekend and my status is 'Complete ready for review'.
SAT I: 1940 (650 Math, 600 Critical Reading, 690 Writing)
ACT: 28
GPA: 3.97 W, ~3.7 UW
Competitive public high school in Connecticut
All but about 3 classes were honors freshman year, (some classes could not be taken honors)
Electives- computer info systems, video (fresh) Latin (soph) human anatomy (jr) and APES (sr)
Excellence in honors biology award (soph)
National Honor Society
EC's: Varsity cross-country and track all 4 years, senior captain, rookie award, coach's award, scholar athlete award, all-conference honors, etc.
Work 11 hrs/weekend all of junior and senior year
After I looked at the admissions averages, I thought I had a really good chance, but after reading some other people's posts here about the college of engineering I am starting to doubt me chances... are these people trying to get huge scholarships or something? Also, any idea when I should get a decision back?
Thanks!</p>

<p>With a GPA that high most likely.
And ignore some of those people. I know some people who got lower GPA and SAT scores than you that got into Purdue.
Gender doesn’t matter (though there are more females then males at Purdue (reliable sources).</p>

<p>i think you’ve got a VERY good shot. I got into undecided engineering with a 3.63 GPA and 1400/2090 SAT.</p>