This is my 90 year old aunt! She's amazing!

<p>I hope no one minds that I’m sharing this… :)</p>

<p>[90-Year-Old</a> Fitness Instructor Good Day Sacramento](<a href=“http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/7142117-90-year-old-fitness-instructor/]90-Year-Old”>http://gooddaysacramento.cbslocal.com/video/7142117-90-year-old-fitness-instructor/)</p>

<p>This is my mom’s oldest sister. She’s 90 years old and still teaching water aerobics, yoga, etc.</p>

<p>She only RECENTLY stopped snow skiing and water skiing (she was amazing at both and taught all of us kids). </p>

<p>She still drives every weekend from Sacramento to her Tahoe vacation home (she was widowed about 4 years ago). </p>

<p>She had a MAJOR stroke about 8 years ago and had an amazing recovery. </p>

<p>Here’s to many more years Aunt Cecilia…we all love you!</p>

<p>That’s awesome!</p>

<p>How lucky you are to have such a vigorous soul so close to you.</p>

<p>Congrats to her! Its that clear Tahoe water and the crisp mountain air :slight_smile: Is her place on North Shore or South?</p>

<p>North Shore! And she and her H and their kids BUILT their vaca home and it’s HUGE…3 stories! It took them about 3 years, but they did it themselves with some occasional hired subs for a few things they couldn’t do.</p>

<p>She’s is awesome! She really incentivizes this “middle ager” to stay in shape and active. </p>

<p>My own 87 yr. old MIL still plays a vigorous round of tennis twice a week, is on the executive board and sings with the NAU master corale (travels oversees with ther group, too). I love the example ladies like this set for the younger generation.</p>

<p>I was thinking driving I50, even to the lake, would age me :slight_smile: I80 is much easier… My MIL has a place in Truckee off Donner Lake and we try to get there for either a winter or summer stay… this year it was neither :slight_smile: Love it up there and the active lifestyle is sure to keep one young!</p>

<p>Absolutely wonderful! Good for her!</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing her inspirational story.</p>

<p>Given your family’s genetic endowment, m2ck, I fully expect that you’ll be serving the UA class of 2057 here on CC, becoming, enroute, CC’s first million-post guru.</p>

<p>Your aunt is a role model for us all.</p>

<p>What an amazing woman!! She is certainly a special lady…I guess like Aunt, like niece…</p>

<p>Lucky you with those great genes!</p>

<p>Would it be inappropriate to wish I had her butt?</p>

<p>^^^</p>

<p>lol…totally understandable!</p>

<p>How cool! Thanks for sharing- especially since I live in the Sacramento area too and frequently drive to Tahoe. It’s quite a drive to Tahoe, although a beautiful one!</p>

<p>My hero and role model!!! Love her :)</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing! Yes, she is amazing.</p>

<p>This is great! I see that 90 is becoming the new 40! What an inspiration!</p>

<p>Awesome, M2CK!</p>