This Is Us. Anyone watching?

All I can add is the three possible women (at a wedding) for Kevin situation was giving me serious Mamma Mia vibes :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I usually don’t watch This Is Us on the night it airs, but given the :fire: of this thread I might have to actually watch it tonight! I don’t even know for sure what time it’s on! I’m thinking 9pm EST?

2 Likes

That’s when it’s on here. I will start watching the recording about 9:20 so I can skip the ads.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I do - 20 minutes seems to be the sweet spot!

1 Like

Hmmm
 :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

She has had this sense of sad about her. Could her husband be sick?

Or just their relationship is not going well. He isn’t at Kate’s wedding from what we saw, is he? Traveling to wedding isn’t a good sign of a strong marriage, at least to me.

Maybe Sophie’s husband is about to have a cooking device accident. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ohhh I just wanna cry !

3 Likes

I was rooting for the first woman of the night.

1 Like

Dang my dvr messed up so I won’t be able to watch till tomorrow night - see ya in 24 hours

1 Like

What did Sophie say to Kevin before she said she couldn’t go back? I missed it

The ending was sweet. And we get to see Miguel’s story next week.

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

10 Likes

She was upset that he thought her hair smelled the same and took it as an indication that he wanted to go back when she wants to move forward.

2 Likes

At one point, I was expecting the wedding singer to sing this to Kevin:

4 Likes

I know not everyone will agree, but I loved it. I am a sucker for a happy ending.

12 Likes

I agree. Kevin and Sophie reuniting is far, far more believable and satisfying than Kate and Phillip could ever be, IMO.

14 Likes

I loved it, because it wasn’t just falling in bed and all is good. I wanted the expression that they aren’t the same people, that there had been growth.

For some reason, the Miguel preview did me in. I identify with him because I am Hispanic.

4 Likes

I admit I didn’t want Kevin to end up with Sophie. I just thought it would make no sense at this point. But this episode did me in. I was totally rooting for them, they’re chemistry was great and they were so much more believable than Kevin and Madison or Kate and Phillip.

5 Likes