This time, it's personal

<p>Hey, I love slippy. He knows all this trash talking is just part of the entertainment. He’s a provocateur extraordinaire! Reaull Tide!</p>

<p>Terry, please stop sullying my reputation. </p>

<p>If LSU wins, it’s going to be mayhem. Women and children will cry. Tuscaloosa will be immersed in riots. Meth labs all over the state of Alabama will burn to the ground. </p>

<p>Can’t wait.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Sounds like a personal problem. Saban’s contract doesn’t expire until 2020. :)</p>

<p>We are going to a HUGE watch party tomorrow night. Taking some disgruntled Mizzou fans with us…just for you slippy…they are wearing their Mizzou tiger gear because they don’t own any LSU and they want to support the “other SEC tigers”. Since we all know what a winning record Mizzou has (LOL!!) you better hope it doesn’t rub off on y’all . It’s all in good fun…:)…what ever will we do when it’s over???</p>

<p>Our NYC watch party location in Manhattan is still without power. Probably have to find a local sports bar with power and food, two things in short supply right now.</p>

<p>After seeing the ocean where it doesn’t belong, I hate to say roll tide, buy I will anyway.</p>

<p>If LSU wins?!</p>

<p>Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha …</p>

<p>Slippy, hope you guys had a great time and stayed safe!</p>

<p>Thank you to LSU for a hard fought and exciting game!</p>

<p>Both teams gave it their all, and the fans on both sides had a great time watching this game.</p>

<p>Safe travels to all traveling back home and get some rest.</p>

<p>Going to be another exciting game next weekend!</p>