Thought you might enjoy this as much as me

<p>Here’s an article on the Forbes website right now. Thought you may enjoy the read. I know I did :-)</p>

<p>[Taylor</a> Bean Chairman on Trial — Along With Colonial Bank and Auburn University - Walter Pavlo - White-Collar Crime - Forbes](<a href=“http://blogs.forbes.com/walterpavlo/2011/04/04/taylor-bean-chairman-on-trial-along-with-colonial-bank-and-auburn-university/]Taylor”>http://blogs.forbes.com/walterpavlo/2011/04/04/taylor-bean-chairman-on-trial-along-with-colonial-bank-and-auburn-university/)</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Wow. Thanks for the read. Right now, it sure doesn’t seem like it would feed good to be an Auburn tiger. I am skeptical though of the chances that Lowder will end up in jail. It seems that in the recent economic crisis, the only people who have not had to suffer are the big bankers.</p>

<p>He’s going down. It’s just a matter of time. Too many underlings have been indicted for him not to get his. This story just shows how corrupt that university has been. As you know, these aren’t just boosters but Lowder & Jimmy Rane are actual auburn university Board of Trustee members. </p>

<p>Hell is coming and the NCAA investigators are coming with them. This could go far beyond just athletics though. SACS has already put auburn on accreditation probation once because of Lowder and their BOT. If this story breaks like I think it will, they could very well face another accreditation hearing in the near future. If so, an auburn degree won’t be worth the paper it’s printed on.</p>

<p>Auburn officials never seem to learn. They’ve been exposed before but apparently the embarrassment didn’t deter them. And Pat Dye was no statue of character as a coach, so I wonder what he brings to the Auburn Board of Trustees?</p>

<p>Dye isn’t on the auburn BOT, but he was on the Colonial Bank BOT. Dye does still have an office in the auburn athletics office and a salaried position though. Unreal considering he was caught on tape paying off a player in the early 90’s and resigned amid an NCAA investigation and subsequent probation.</p>

<p>auburn could very well be looking at the death penalty if evidence shows that their BOT members were involved in paying recruits and players. That’s what brought SMU down back in the day.</p>